If you know anything about me, you know I am a bookworm! I don't have a book or two on the nightstand I have 6 and 4 on the shelf, and 10 in the cubbie, and 4 piles of 13 each on the floor next to it. 😁 And yes I will read them all! I usually go through a couple to a half dozen a week. So when I saw this tag I just had to jump on it.
My bookshelf is actually taken apparent right now for painting purposes but no matter.
1) What genres or types of books dominate your bookshelf?
Horror, a few Biography's, how to's and a lot of war books. A large section houses library rentals for both myself, and my kids.
2) What do you wish you had more of?
Everything lol. I am really wanted to pick up some older pieces of value. Wishful thinking at this point, but same day.
3) Smallest book? Astrophysics for people in a hurry - Neil Degrass Tyson
4) Largest book? Encyclopedia of Russian Warfare.
5) Oldest book? A copy of Treasure Island that belonged to my Grandfather. Not overly old it has a high value of sentiment.
6) Newest book? A Life in Parts by Bryan Cranston. This was my newest purchase and is a really great read, I adore him as a person and his acting skills.
7) Does anything live there besides book? Some book ends, a candle in a cracked glass holder, a photo of my kids.
Any other book worms out there? If you do or have done this tag let me know I would love to see your answers.