The next holiday baking season is here. By far the simplest and low key of them all. Even without much time on your hands you can whip up these easy cake mix Easter cookies quick as a bunny.
- 1 box Confetti Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 2 Eggd
- 1/2 cup of your favourite mini Easter eggs chopped.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a stand mixer combine cake mix, oil and eggs.
- Mix until combined.
- Add Easter egg pieces and gently mix.
- place spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 minutes, take them out just when you see the edges starting to brown.
So quick and cute bake up a batch of these for your little bunnies!